Hollow Tree Resort
- Tropical nature wonders, pristine beach & lush jungle
- One of the best right-hander at your doorstep
- Over 10 waves in the vicinity for every level
- Babysitter and Child care
- Surf Coaching and beginners Lessons
- The finest freshest food for every taste & need
In the South of the Sipora Island, lays the beautiful Hollow Tree’s Resort directly on Katiet Beach.
With one of the bests right-handers of the Mentawai – Indonesia, directly at there doorstep, surrounded with lush jungle, this little resort has everything an adventures Surf Family needs. The four villas reflect the simplistic lifestyle of Sipora Island, clean and beautiful. A friendly staff, A class waves, Yoga, Meditation, Hiking, Snorkeling, Diving, SUP, and a swimming pool. Great food in their own restaurant. Hollow Tree Resort is a magical place.
- 3 gourmet meals per day
- Complimentary unlimited drinking water provided a dispenser in the villa
- AC, hot shower’s and dip pool
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole resort
- Use of all resort facilities (stand up paddles, kayaks, etc.)
- 1x free 15 minutes back & shoulder massage per person/stay
- Surf guide
- Two speedboat trips to nearby destinations per person/stay
- Private transfer service from Padang (local) airport to hotel in Padang & boat harbor
The Hollow Tree resort Villas are made from sustainable, natural or recycled wood and materials. A wide and open feeling is created by the natural sunlight reflecting on the white walls and ceilings. Hot water showers any time of day and Air-conditioned (A/C) comfort is guaranteed in each of the rooms. Every Room has a mini fridge, to keep your beverages chilled. A Double bed with fresh clean lines and mosquito net (and a baby bed is available). When you are traveling as a family it is possible to get an adjacent room for the kids.
Perhaps the main feature of HT’s modern villas is the dip-in swimming pool.
Every villa has its own pool, so you can take the plunge or unwind and get sun-kissed on one of the poolside loungers. If you are looking for shade after a day of surfing by resting at the cabana area. The cabana doubles up as a reading area, Katiet beachfront is just a few footsteps away from the pool and cabana, making it easy to keep a close eye on the swell.